ICAAP > E-Learning
Fulfill Maintenance of Certification Requirements and Add Value to Your Practice
ICAAP’s web-based learning platform is your toolkit for practice improvement. Through the ICAAP’s e-learning courses, you can track improvements as a practice and use your data to negotiate reimbursement or to qualify for incentives while pursuing the practice improvements that matter most to you.
- Transitioning Youth to Adult Healthcare: Pediatric Providers LEARN MORE: http://illinoisaap.org/projects/medical-home/transition/
- Obesity Nutrition Education Series
- Transitioning Youth to Adult Healthcare: Internists and Family Physicians
- Vaccine Storage
- Developmental Screening
- Becoming a Medical Home
Benefits and Features of the ICAAP web-based learning platform:
- Earn CME credit and/or Maintenance of Certification Part IV points
- Pace learning to your schedule
- Interactive tools and videos
- Tailor content to your patients and staff
- Designed by medical providers in practice
- Complete individually or as a practice
- Built-in, automated tools guide you through Maintenance of Certification Part IV
- Direct access to ICAAP staff for quality improvement coaching
- Quick access to your certificates and records
- Credit for doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and others
For more information, contact Dru O’Rourke at 312/733-1026, ext 207, or email@example.com.
View the ICAAP CME Mission Statement here.
View the ICAAP CME Disclosure and COI Policy here.