2022 ICAAP Adolescent Health Virtual Conference
May 11, 2022 8:00AM—12:00PM
Virtual, Zoom platform
Join pediatricians, family physicians, and other health care providers for a half-day of excellent virtual educational content in addressing adolescent health needs.
The conference will be held over Zoom:
Wednesday, May 11th: 8am – 12pm CST
By attending the 2022 ICAAP Adolescent Health Virtual Conference, participants will:
- Identify opportunities to improve adolescent mental health care for patients and families.
- Increase the quality and effectiveness of adolescent well-visits by using tools and resources.
- Address barriers and potential solutions to ensuring adolescents have access to care and needed services.
- Access resources for providers, adolescent patients, and caregivers.
You should attend if you are a:
- general, primary care pediatrician;
- pediatric nurse practitioner;
- family physician;
- pediatric and medicine-pediatric resident or fellow;
- allied health professional, including registered nurses, physician assistants, and others.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics designates this virtual activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.