Join over 100 pediatricians, family physicians, and other health care providers for a day of excellent educational content and networking with colleagues from across the state.
By attending the 2020 ICAAP Annual Educational Conference, participants will:
- Update their knowledge of clinical issues by reviewing “hot topics” and recent practical advances for the office in key subspecialty areas.
- Increase their ability to diagnose and manage patients in the practice setting by analyzing and discussing cases with the faculty and peers.
You should attend the 2020 ICAAP Annual Educational Conference if you are a:
- general, primary care pediatrician;
- pediatric nurse practitioner
- family physician;
- pediatric and medicine-pediatric resident or fellow
- allied health professional, including registered nurses, physician assistants, and others.
A block of rooms is reserved at the Embassy Suites Naperville (1823 Abriter Court) for conference attendees. Please book your room on the hotel website or call the hotel at 630/799-5900 and mention the IL Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Cancellations received before February 15, 2020 will be honored less a $25 processing fee. No cancellations will be accepted after February 22, 2020.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.