Join the Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics, in collaboration with the Illinois Department of Public Health, in-person for a vaccine summit!
Physicians, Physicians Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Assistants, Vaccine Administrators, + any additional staff that support Vaccine for Children (VFC) programs are encouraged to attend.
- 8:15am to 8:45am – Check-in & Light Breakfast (provided)
- 8:45am to 11:00am – IDPH VFC Program
- 11:00 to 11:15am – Break
- 11:15am to 12:30pm – Vaccine Schedules
- 12:30pm to 1:15pm – Networking & Lunch (provided)
- 1:15pm to 2:00pm – COVID-19 Vaccines
- 2:00pm to 2:45pm – Other Topics
- 2:45pm to 3pm – Questions & Closing
Additional summits will be held throughout the state between September and October. Please only attend 1 event and select either the date or location that works best for you. Information and registration for any of the summits can be found at the same link.