Virtual Education Seminar: June 16th & June 18th
Join pediatricians, family physicians, and other health care providers for two half-days of of excellent virtual educational content and networking with colleagues from across the state.
The conference will be held over Zoom:
Wednesday, June 16th: 8am - 12pm CST
Friday, June 18th: 1pm - 4:30pm CST
By attending the 2021 ICAAP Education Seminar, participants will:
- Update their knowledge of clinical issues by reviewing “hot topics” and recent practical advances for the office in key subspecialty areas.
- Increase their ability to diagnose and manage patients in the practice setting by analyzing and discussing cases with the faculty and peers.
You should attend the 2021 ICAAP Education Seminar if you are a:
- general, primary care pediatrician;
- pediatric nurse practitioner;
- family physician;
- pediatric and medicine-pediatric resident or fellow;
- allied health professional, including registered nurses, physician assistants, and others.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thank You to our Sponsors and Virtual Exhibitors!
Our sponsors and exhibitors make this education seminar possible! Please take a moment to browse our virtual exhibit below by visiting some of our partner websites and resources. For more information contact Cindy Ogrin, firstname.lastname@example.org.