Virtual Education Seminar was held June 16 & June 18, 2021
Thank you for attending our Virtual Education Seminar!
Day 1: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
8:00 to 9:30 am H. Garry Gardner Memorial Lecture: Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, Dr. Rachel Ballard, MD Presentation Slides
9:40 to 10:40 Return to Normal: Socialization Help for Kids, Dr. Sonya Dinizulu, MD Presentation Slides
10:45am to 11:45am Presentation for school re-opening, Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD, Dr. David Soglin, MD Presentation Slides
Day 2: Friday, June 18, 2021
1:00 to 2:00pm Anti-racism, Dr. Monique Jindal, MD Presentation Slides
3:15pm to 4:15pm Cannabis, Dr. Gregg Montalto, MD Presentation Slides
Learning objectives for the 2021 ICAAP Education Seminar:
- Participants will update their knowledge of clinical issues by reviewing “hot topics” and recent practical advances for the office in key subspecialty areas.
- Participants will increase their ability to diagnose and manage patients in the practice setting by analyzing and discussing cases with the faculty and peers.
- general, primary care pediatrician;
- pediatric nurse practitioner;
- family physician;
- pediatric and medicine-pediatric resident or fellow;
- allied health professional, including registered nurses, physician assistants, and others.
The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thank You to our Sponsors and Virtual Exhibitors!
Our sponsors and exhibitors make this education seminar possible! Please take a moment to browse our virtual exhibit below by visiting some of our partner websites and resources. For more information contact Cindy Ogrin, email@example.com.