RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
Do You Have Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines for Children?
- Fact sheets about COVID-19 vaccines, available here: in English and Spanish
- Find a FREE COVID-19 vaccine near you: here
- When Can Children Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- COVID-19 Vaccines: What You Should Know | Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- What Kids Need to Know about Getting a COVID-19 Shot
- EUAs for Recipients and Caregivers
Immunization Schedules & Information
- Vaccine Recommendations for Infants and Children (Birth - 6 years) *available in Spanish
- Vaccine Recommendations for Children (7 - 18 years) *available in Spanish
- Vaccination Milestone Tracker
- Child Care and School Required Vaccines by state
- Human Papillomavirus infographic from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia