- Management Strategies in Children and Adolescents with Mild to Moderate COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Implementation in Pediatric Practices
- Vaccine Administration: Getting Paid
FDA and Other Links
- IL HFS COVID-19 updates page
- Consent form for vaccinating unaccompanied minors
- Immunization Action Coalition
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration: COVID-19 Vaccine Webpage
- Kid-friendly Disability Resources - made especially for kids with autism/their families
- The University of Liverpool COVID-19 Drug Interactions tool is here and table is here
- COVID-19 Vaccine Schedules
- Isolation and Quarantine
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Webinars and Calls
- COVID-19 ACIP Vaccine Recommendations and COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Multi-Dose Vaccine Vial Injection Safety Tips - YouTube
- Communication Toolkit
- COVID-19 Racial and Ethnic Disparities
Cook County Department of Public Health Links
Illinois Department of Public Health Links
- Become a COVID-19 vaccinator in Illinois
- VaxVerify, IL residents can access their COVID-19 vaccine records
Chicago Department of Public Health Links
Serving Vulnerable Populations
The Great Chicago Food Depository benefits outreach team can help with eligibility information, applying, or re-certifying for benefits for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Medicaid benefits. For families ready to apply or have a few questions, contact their Public Benefits Outreach Team at (773) 843-5416 or apply online with the Department of Human Services. You can also find food resources via their interactive mapping tool.
The Women, Infants, Children (WIC) program has created a flyer called WIC Here For You During COVID-19, which contains information about WIC (office hours, services, locations), guidance on nutritious foods, qualifications for WIC and SNAP, and contact numbers.
COVID H.E.L.P. Illinois - free online chat for rental assistance info, eviction help, and other legal issues related to COVID
From Illinois Legal Aid Online
- Money and debt issues related to COVID-19
- Online legal help (learn about the law, your rights and how to go to court)
List of Illinois Homeless Shelters by County
Chicago Coalition for the Homeless list of resources with hotlines and information on for homelessness prevention and shelter services.
If your clinic participates in the program and would like MORE books to distribute during this challenging time and encourage families to read together as a way to calm anxiety and keep routines - please reach out to Cindy Ogrin, cogrin@
Translating Reach Out & Read to Telehealth
In response to demand from our provider network, Reach Out & Read National has created some materials providing guidance on:
- How to deliver Reach Out & Read via telehealth
- How to address stress and anxiety through shared reading
- How to create a personal connection virtually
Please help us to promote this short training video and telehealth tip sheet, which can be found on the new telehealth page on the Reach Out & Read National website.
On March 13th U.S. Citizenship, Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a statement clarifying that USCIS will not consider treatment or preventative care for legal immigrants related to COVID-19 as part of a public charge inadmissibility determination. See the full USCIS statement.
For resources for those who are undocumented, please visit the Coalition for Immigrant Mental Health (CIHM) website.
Other COVID-19 Resources
Self-register for SIREN (State of Illinois Rapid Electronic Notification) to receive important notifications from IDPH. Select IDPH and then you can select your hospital or the Illinois Chapter which is listed under “DPH Partners”.
Sign up for alerts from the CDC Emergency Preparedness and Responses.
Updates on Medicaid and coverage for children can be found on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website.